Upon completion of a fusing workshop, you are eligible to use our studio facilities to create personal work. It is helpful to have a design in mind, as well as the number of pieces you intend to make. We sell a wide range of Bullseye glass, as well as dichroic glass (CBS) and we have a a huge selection of molds for slumping as well.
Open studio hire is ongoing, please contact us to schedule time frame.
Kilnforming Open Studio Rules
• Projects must be composed entirely of Bullseye glass, purchased from our studio
• When designing your pieces factor in our shelf dimensions plus a ½ in. distance between your piece and the shelf edge, in all directions
• Choose slumping molds before designing your pieces
• Wear appropriate safety gear at all times
• Clean up all work areas after use
Although all care will be taken with kiln programming, BeachGecko Glass takes no responsibility for breakage or unforseen results.